Search

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

A Little Late to the Party

Hello.

So I think it's about time that I had one of these blog things.  They seem to be becoming a lost relic of the internet nowadays, and well I can't quite keep up with social media and whatnot.  I used to be constantly on blogs and forums since I had access to the internet, as long as no one had to make a phone call that is.  I know there's still a lot of blogs around, but most of everything is on social media and vlogging since people don't like reading (✋).  I'm sure you probably came here from my Instagram account (@lowbrain_J2B3) which is pretty much the only place I have been actively posting my pictures and life since 2012.  In really I just want to tell the stories behind the photos and dump all of my photos at one time instead of sitting on 100's of photos and posting one or two a day with some random meaningless caption.  I have a lot to catch up on so posts will be all over the place in the timeline of reality.  I think for now most posts will be from the past, especially the last 5 years, but I'll try to keep up with current stuff too.  They may be a little wordy, but I got a lot to say so bear with it.  Photos will be a mix of 35mm film and digital, but I mostly shoot with film.  Yes there will be cell phone pictures too.

Anyway...

I'm John and I'm a huge car nerd.  I'm not a photographer, not a drifter and I wouldn't really label me as anything other than a maniac for cars.  I like most genre of cars (and music) but obviously due to my location the main focus you'll see is on Japanese cars.  I grew up loving hotrods and nascar with my grandpa.  Once I was old enough to explore the local car scene in Hawaii, I was surrounded by Hondas, VIP and Drift cars.  Kyusha came shortly after and more recently I've found a love for lowriders and lifted trucks (the Hawaii kind only).  I'd like to meet more people passionate about cars although I think I seem unapproachable to most people and I have a hard time talking to people I don't know, so if you see me around please say hi and break the ice for me 🙇

Here are a couple of the cars that I've had and are proud of...

 



...and some of my favorite photos that i've taken.











Ill post the first real blog post soon, but i just wanted to get the introduction out of the way for now.

-J2B3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Attack! Tsukuba 2022